Science: Plants – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $8.95
Middle primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Science worksheets designed for children in Year 3 and Year 4. Students will examine what plants need to survive and label parts of different plants. They will consider adaptations and conduct two experiments to observe how plants breathe. This Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: Science In The Garden
Author: Lisa Craig
The worksheets and activities include:
What Do Plants Need?
Making A Boot Planter
Parts Of A Plant
Cool As A Cactus
Parts Of A Tree
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Science and download a mini ebook.