History: Traditional Indigenous Life – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $8.95
Middle primary teachers will be ready to teach with these History worksheets designed for Year 3 – Year 4 primary school levels. A great overview of how indigenous lived before colonisation. Students will be fascinated by their resourcefulness. Traditional Indigenous Life For Middle Primary is printable and ready to download.
The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Taken from: Australian History Series Book 4: First Contacts
Author: Lisa Craig
The worksheets and activities include:
The Land 1-3
Indigenous Art 1-2
Indigenous Totems 1-2
Family Life 1-2
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach History and download a mini ebook.