This notice applies to all materials included in this website
© Rights holder: Echo Educational Distributors Pty Ltd; T/as Ready-Ed Publications (Est. 1984)
January 1, 2015
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid. For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
The owners of copyright in the content on this website may receive compensation for the use of their content by educational institutions and governments, including from licensing schemes managed by Copyright Agency.
Australian GST of 10% is inclusive in the price of all items.
What is an ebook?
Our ebooks are digital versions (pdfs) of our hardcopy photocopy masters.
What format do ebooks come in and what do I need to open an ebook?
Ebooks are delivered in the versatile .PDF format. Ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand. (Check the Copyright Notice accompanying each book.) Most computers will already have the Abode Reader software required to view this format. If not already installed on your computer it can be downloaded for free here.
How much are ebooks?
About one third of the normal price of a hard copy version.
How do I pay?
You pay with your credit card or PayPal. Both are secure payment methods.
Hard copy books can still be bought via our website and will be mailed to you (in Australia only).
Ready to buy an ebook? Follow these easy steps:
- Go to the menu panel down the left hand side of our Home Page.
- Click on the subject area you are interested in. Cover images and brief descriptions of the books available will display. Click on the title you’re interested in and another page will open up detailing the ebook.
This page also contains a link to a sample file which gives you an idea of what the ebook is about.
- Select and purchase. To purchase select the book version you are wishing to buy – for customers in the UK, US or NZ only ebook versions are available to you. Follow the prompts to complete the payment process.
- Download. Once payment is made you can DOWNLOAD (copy) the ebook to your own computer. If your computer gives you the option to choose where to save it, ensure you save it to a safe place (your Desktop?), alternatively, your ebook can be found in your computer’s “Downloads” folder”. You can open the file later and print out the pages you want to use.
Why can I only download my ebook 3 times?
We give permission to download your ebook 3 times in case you loose it and need in the future to download it again – but you actually only need to download it once. You can save it your computer, copy it to your laptop, to your ebook reader and any other device that you wish… our ebooks are not encrypted and you can open them as many times and in many devices as you need.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal.
If I give credit card details who can access them?
All credit card transactions, whether processed by PayPal or our credit card payment gateway providers SecurePay, are secure
transactions encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Payments are processed in real time, in the same way that an Eftpos transaction is made at your local supermarket. No credit card details are stored anywhere.
Is your site secure?
Yes, absolutely. All transactions are encrypted with SSL, Secure Socket Layer technology which makes it extremely difficult for any third party to access your payment details.
We are happy to supply both hard copy and ebooks on 14 day terms if a school Purchase Order is supplied. This can be either:
- Emailed to email@example.com or
- Faxed (to 08 93497222).
If buying ebooks please ensure you supply an email address we can send ebooks to.
How long does delivery take?
Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery of physical products within Australia.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery costs for hard copy items in Australia are included in the displayed cost of goods. Currently these prices are a Flat Rate for each item of $3.00.
Do you deliver outside Australia?
No, we do not deliver hardcopy goods to addresses outside Australia.
To use any of the fonts in Word (or your preferred program) they must be installed in your Fonts folder. All you really need to do is to drag the file into the Fonts folder from your desktop.
To do this:
- Ensure that the Font file is on your desktop after having downloaded it from the website.
- Click on Start (bottom lh corner of your screen)
- Click on Control Panel and see where the Fonts folder is. Make sure the Control Panel window is minimised to display as a small window.
- Click on the Font on your desktop and drag it across into the Fonts folder.
- You will probably then need to re-start your computer for the font to be available for use.
What currency are prices displayed in on the site?
Use the currency selection box on the top right hand side of the page under the navigation bar to select your currency. Your purchases will be made in that currency.
How can I claim a refund?
Should you wish to return your product for any reason please advise us at this email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
How is my money refunded?
Your money will be refunded directly back to you via the method that you used to make the original purchase.
Do you pay for return delivery of hardcopy goods?
No, return postage is the responsibility of the customer.
Do I need to return digital goods?
No, there is no need to return digital goods purchased. This does not affect the issue of your refund in any way.
From time to time we offer a discount on our books using a discount code at the checkout. These discounts are offered as a goodwill gesture. These discount codes may be offered under certain conditions, which will be specified, and the customer will only qualify for the discount if such conditions are met. Examples may include, but not be limited to: certain specified books only, certain formats (hard copy or ebook), certain expiry dates etc.
If a customer forgets or fails to input a discount code at the checkout during the purchasing process, unfortunately we cannot add this to your order subsequently and the customer will not be able to claim the discount.