Maths: 3D Shapes – Worksheets
Mini ebook: $4.95
Upper primary teachers will be ready to teach with these Maths worksheets designed for Year 5 – Year 6 primary school levels. Students will investigate prisms from the pyramids of Egypt and China, to packets on supermarket shelves. 3D Shapes For Upper Primary is printable and ready to download.
The contents of this Australian teacher resource can be used in the classroom as a whole class activity, completed in pairs or small groups, or be given to early finishers.
Aligned with the Australian curriculum.
Taken from: OzzieMaths Series, Maths: Year 6
Author: Lisa Craig
The worksheets and activities include:
Prisms Around Us
Ancient 3D Shape Constructions
Build A 3D House 1-2
- Instantly downloadable in pdf format
- Mini ebooks can be read on-screen or printed an unlimited number of times on demand.
- Perfect to cover 1-3 weeks of lesson time
- Priced affordably (*Optional: if you wish to purchase the book that it is taken from – the link is provided on this page)
- Great resource for relief teachers
Get ready to teach Maths and download a mini ebook.